04 October 2015

Yesterday's game - Stryker 1


Yesterday was my first run of my very own Cygnar minis at Hobby Forge. Finally! Here's what I played:

Game 1 (12 points total lol, just wanted to test!)

  • Stryker 1
  • Squire
  • Ironclad
  • Charger
  • Lancer
Game 2 (14 points total)
  • Stryker 1
  • Ironclad X 2
  • Charger
  • Lancer
Game 3 (25 points total)
  • Stryker
  • Ironclad
  • Lancer
  • Arcane Tempest Gun Mage Pistoleers (not mine)
  • Ranger (not mine)

Needless to say I lost all 3 games, but I think I am starting to pick it up. I still get confused with what I need to do first, but I think I should be okay after a few more games.

Game 3 was funny because even though I lost, my opponent had to mow down my entire army just to get to my warcaster. So that's something!

I also find that I am terrible with gauging distances T_T I tried charging several times and fell short. And I am still not used to a dominantly melee army.

Overall, I'm starting to love the game more. Can't wait to play more again!

No comments:

Post a Comment